Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Field Guide

This project was a way for us to find our own topics as well as sub-topics/categories for the main concept and figure out a way to best showcase all the information.

I chose to do my project on dog friendly parks and restaurants in the surrounding Austin area. My medium was an app called Doggy's Day Out. You can find the app online (it was a mobile website app) at Doggy's Day Out. Please resize your screen to a smaller size, or else go to the app on your phone. DO NOT OPEN IN INTERNET EXPLORER! I have not optimized it for IE yet and cannot guarantee perfect working order.






That said -- I really liked seeing my app work and plan on continuing to finalize this app to gain experience with media queries and web apps. I plan on continuing to develop the app and keeping the blog updated with changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?