Thursday, October 14, 2010

Interaction Exercise

     This project was an interactive exercise using flash. We used our symbols project as our topic and picked one of the three branches to do our movie on (see blog entry titled Symbol Methodology). I used the branch of Manufacturing called Creation for my movie, and showed a gradual progression through the brainstorming process from written ideas, to sketches, to final drawings. In flash I used mainly fading in and out with little movements to help emphasize certain progressions. Halfway through my movie I give the viewer a chance to interact and choose the correct symbol, as well as added a replay button at the end. 
     In order to fully take advantage of this project, I had to learn small amounts of ActionScript, as well as how to use different Flash features including color, creating graphics/buttons, layers, movement, Alpha, and Fade in/out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?